Live-in relationships are still a taboo in India. No matter, how hard you try you have to face the questions put by society when you dodge for a flat/apartment. Brevistay, an hourly hotel start-up has found a solution for all unmarried couples willing to shift in a flat or an apartment.
If you are looking for a flat or an apartment to move in with your better half, you should give Brevistay a chance. It has brought a new concept that helps you choose a flat/apartment according to your requirement with the least problems of the questions asked by the landlord. You do not even have to pay a hefty price to any broker to find a home for you.
What is this new concept?
BreviHomes brings you the ultimate solution where you get access to a number of flats or apartments in different locations. You just need to type the city and the area where you need the flat and the available ones will be shown to you on the website.
Why do we need a platform like BreviHomes?
BreviHomes is a platform that allows you to look for a suitable home for you and your significant other. You can contact the owner directly for a visit. If everything goes well, you may close the deal by paying a token amount for the flat or signing the agreement presented by the owner.
- It is hard to find a home (flat/apartment) for an unmarried couple who wishes to be in a live-in relationship as the society believes that a couple should not stay together before marriage.
- There is a lot of interference from the landlords or the neighbours if of an unmarried couple stays together.
- Generally, neighbours do no appreciate live-in relationships and the couples are forced to leave the flat/apartment as soon as they move in together.
- Brokers who help these couples tend to charge more owing to their helplessness.
- The landlords are not ready to rent a flat to the boys for many reasons like they do not keep the flat tidy, or due to their late-night parties, etc.
- Sometimes, there is a similar situation for girls when they are on a look-out for an apartment or a flat. Girls are not able to find a home for themselves just because they are unmarried and they would probably bring boys for late night parties or for sleepovers.
How to look for a suitable home via BreviHomes?
You get access to the advertisement put up by the owners who have already agreed to the policies set by BreviHomes. You may go through the policies listed on the website. Although, there are certain methods that you should follow in order to find a perfect flat for you.
- Log in to the website.
- Complete your registration process by signing up. You may sign in if you are already registered.
- Search for your city and the area.
- Once you get the results, click on the flat/apartment of your choice.
- The contact number of the owner will be shared with you.
- Contact him at your leisure.
- Visit the place.
- If the apartment/flat suits you, close the deal.
Safety & Precautions:
There are certain things that you should keep in mind before booking a flat/apartment:
- Sign the rent agreement after reading the full document.
- Discuss all conditions with the owner before closing the deal.
- Be aware of the fraudsters.
- You should be able to identify the flat/apartment that is suitable for you.
- Do not agree with petty conditions asked by the owners or the neighbours.
BreviHomes is a tested platform where you can select your preferences before you start searching for a suitable home. If there is any issue regarding the owner or the flat, you can touch base with us and our technical support team will get back to you.
Where to find BreviHomes?
BreviHomes is a website that supports all mobile phones, laptops, and systems. You need to log into the website from any device you have. Fill in the details, set the preferences and you are ready to go. Here is the link that might help you find BreviHomes.
If there are any troubles to find a home for you, BreviHomes is to the rescue. Your one-stop solution to every problem you face. It is a promise that you would get a hassle-free access to the contacts of the owners of respective flat/apartments. The policies are set by BreviHomes and the owners are bound to agree to that if they need to place an advertisement on the website. You need not worry about neighbours or the owner.
Your problem, our solution!
Happy Home Search!